Corne Cherry is a split keyboard with 3x6 column staggered keys and 3 thumb keys.
With only 42 keys total on the left and right sides, it is a very compact design, smaller than Let's Split keyboard (one of the standard 40% split keyboards), looks like arranged with the number rows removed from the Iris keyboard.
PCB is based on Helix and features a thinner profile by mounting ProMicro on the edge, as well as OLED and full-color LEDs.
It is compatible with Kailh PCB sockets, allowing for easy replacement of Cherry MX compatible switches.
- 1x PCB
- 2x Top Plates
- 2x Bottom Plates
- 2x ProMicro Protection Plates
- 2x TRRS Jack
- 2x Tact switches
- 2x ProMicro
- 4x Conthroughs
- 50x Diodes (chip type)
- 2x OLED modules (with pin sockets)
- 50x PCB sockets for MX switches
- 42x SK6812MINI-E
- 12x WS2812B
- 10x Spacers M2 7mm
- 4x Spacers M2 10mm
- 28x Screws M2 3mm
- 8x Rubber feet
Additionally, 42x key switches and keycaps are required for assembly.
TRRS cable for left/right connection, and USB cable for connection to PC is required as well.
* Please note that Kailh low profile switches are not supported.
Please check the link below for the build guide.
- Product details / specifications are subject to change without notifications.
- Pictures are samples and may not be the same as actual products in details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.